In Spring 2016, one of the graduate courses at Tarleton taught by Dr. Jennifer T. Edwards (@drjtedwards) focused on the Best Practices of the Top Private Universities in Texas on Twitter.
Here is the video from their presentation (posted with permission from the students presenting in the video):
Last year's graduate classes also focused on the following topics:
- Best Practices of the Top 3 Texas Public University Systems on Twitter
- How UPS and Starbucks Communicate with their Employees on Twitter
- Best Practices of the Top 3 Texas Public Universities on Twitter
- Twitter-Based Communication to Prospective Employees on Twitter
- Best Practices of the Top 3 Texas Private Universities on Twitter
Please let us know if you are interested in the videos or research from any of the topics listed above.
The Texas Social Media Research Institute (TSMRI) is a group of faculty, staff, and students at Tarleton State University with a mission of conducting social media research; sharing social media best practices; and providing social media education for students, non-profit organizations, state agencies, school districts, and higher education institutions.
Texas Social Media Research Institute
Follow Us on Twitter - @TSMRI
Call Us - 254-307-8211
Join Us for Our #TXSocialMedia Weekly Twitter Chats on Thursday Nights at 8pm CDT