Do you enjoy networking and professional development?
Imagine confidently managing social media accounts and achieving your goals.
By attending the Texas Social Media Conference, you can make your dream come true.
1. Actionable ContentImplement what you learn at the social media conference. You will leave the Texas Social Media Conference with tools you can apply immediate to improve your social media presence.
2. Invaluable NetworkingNetwork with attendees in many fields, business, higher education, K-12 education, and non-profit management. You are likely to meet someone working in a similar field. In addition, attendees benefit from networking with people in different fields that are trying the learn to use the same social networks more effectively.
3. Meet Industry ExpertsLearn from the success stories of speakers and other attendees. Find out what's working and how to take your social networking skills to the next level.
4. TestimonialsDiscover what last year's attendees said about the Texas Social Media Conference!
Click play to hear what people thought about the 2013 Texas Social Media Conference.
5. Influential Organizations RepresentedPrevious attendees represented organizations including: Hillcrest Health System, Killeen Daily Herald, Fish Technologies, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, Botanical Research Institute of Texas, University of Central Arkansas, University of Texas at Dallas, Texas Woman's University, University of Minnesota, East Carolina University, University of North Texas, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, McLennan Community College, University of Oregon, Texas Wesleyan University, Abilene Christian University, and Tarrant County College District.
6. Texas Conference with National InfluenceOur location makes the Texas Social Media Conference an economical and convenient choice for Texas and out of state attendees. Many Texas attendees can only attend in-state conferences for professional development. Roughly an hour from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, our location is also convenient for attendees who travel by air from other cities and states.
7. Fort Worth, TexasApproximately 40 minutes from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Fort Worth is an ideal location if you plan to fly to attend the conference. Fort Worth is also accessible by several major expressways, including I.H. 30, I.H. 20, and I.H. 35W. With average temperatures between 50 and 70 degrees during October and November, the Texas Social Media Conference is a great excuse to escape colder climates.
8. Location: Tarleton State University Southwest Metroplex Center
|Tarleton State University Southwest Metroplex Center|
Photo by Dr. Anthony Edwards
9. Ideal location for Vacation or Stay-cationThe Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex includes great travel attractions including Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, the Fort Worth Stockyards, the Gaylord Texan Resort, Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Fort Worth Museum of Nature and Science, Fort Worth Zoo, Dallas World Aquarium, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, LegoLand Discovery Center, and the Grapevine Opry
Click here to register for the Texas Social Media Conference now!